Join us on Sunday, June 13, 2020 for our annual IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s! The Walk will be held on the Waterfront Trail in Downtown Parry Sound. The Walk route is 1.5 km with an optional shorter route. Participants will walk through beautiful downtown Parry Sound. There will be live music, activities, food, prizes, a raffle table and more.
The Alzheimer Society of Muskoka is raising funds to provide crucial programs and support services for those impacted by Alzheimer’s and other dementias in Muskoka and Parry Sound. The Alzheimer Society of Muskoka provides information, education, support services and social programs for these individuals, their families and care partners.
Volunteers are essential to help make this event a success!
Volunteer Positions Available:
- Food and Beverage Coordinator – 9:30-11:30 am – 1 volunteer
- Setup Tents & Tables – 8:00 am – 4 volunteers
- Place Signage (Sandwich Boards and Banners) – 8:30 am – 2 volunteers
- Place Signage (Route Signs) – 8:30 am – 2 volunteers
- Registration Table – 9:30-10:30 am – 3 volunteers
- Handout T-Shirts – 9:30-10:30 am – 2 volunteers
- Cleanup – 12:00-12:30 pm – 4 volunteers