As a Bottle Drive Volunteer, your role will sort liquor, wine and beer bottle donations from the community.
- Sort bottle donations and place in designated area.
- Follow bottle drive procedures and protocols designed for your particular centre.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds.
- Willingness to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to work independently and be supportive of the Society’s policies and procedures.
- Must have a genuine compassion for animals
Please contact Jane McCamus, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 705-645-6225, or click here to apply